Sunday, February 26, 2012

Guilty pleasures

french fries

making out with so cute boys (sometimes it's guilty pleasure, most of the time it's just a pleasure)

beer (only because my belly gets bigger, and i have to pee every ten seconds)

talking with and about my cats like they are my best friends (but i love them so so much!)

the sims (1&2&3)

sex and the city (could this list be without it?)

gossip girl (although lately it kinda sucks)

tumblring and flickiring because i'm obsessed with nice photos (i have thousand of folders on my computer classified by photographer's name)

bitting my nails

making random list of things i've done, things to do, things not to do…

watching shitty (chick flicks) movies because i don't have to think

eating ketchup (i squeeze it on my finger and then i lick it – it's discusting)


No comments:

Post a Comment