Tuesday, February 14, 2012

and i think to myself, what a bullshit day....


































Since today is, as you all know, Valentine's day and my name day (does this exists in the rest of the world or only in my country?) I was hoping to get some present, precisely, I was hoping to get some candy, chocholates, money, etc. Yes, I am a materialist. No, I'm not ashamed of it. But... I got a big fat nothing. Nada. Zero.
Oh, wait, I'm lying. My grandma gave me 10$. And a broke person like me is very grateful for that. Now I don't have to worry whether I will have enough money for alcohol on saturday. A misanothrope like me needs some booze to survive saturdays out in the town with a lot of people.

Photo by William Eggleston, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Happy name day, a friend of mine from Latvia celebrates her name day.
    X David, NYC

    ReplyDelete